Rogue Vintner User Terms
Privacy Collection Statement
Rogue Vintner Pty Ltd is committed to ensuring your privacy.
The purpose of this document is to inform you about our personal information management policies and to meet our obligations under the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988.
To the extent that we are required by law to obtain your consent for any of the activities below, by disclosing your personal information to us, using any of our services or using our web site, you are indicating that you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of personal information about you on the terms contained in this policy statement.
Information we collect
In general, the type of personal information we may collect and hold about you includes:
• your name;
• your addresses (including e-mail addresses);
• your other contact details (including mobile numbers);
• details regarding your occupation, job position and industry;
• details regarding your preferences and interests;
• details regarding your purchase of our products and services; and
• other information which assists us in conducting our business, marketing our products and services and meeting our legal obligations.
How we collect information
We may collect this information from a number of sources including:
• directly from you such as when you:
– contract and correspond with us;
– register your details with us (such as on our websites);
– enter activities, competitions and promotions;
• for marketing purposes, from business associates, potential clients and other third party sources
All the payment information we collect is done so under SSL – a standard internet security measure. Any data that we store about you is kept behind a secure firewall in our database and is not accessible to the public in any way. Credit card information is not stored by us on our servers.
How we use the information we collect
We may collect information about you so that we can provide you with customised products and services, to keep you up-to-date with our events, activities and promotions, to market to you and/or to better understand your requirements and preferences.
Other collection purposes are to:
• conduct our business;
• conduct our promotions and competitions;
• record entries and results in competitions;
• communicate with you;
• create generic depersonalised profiles;
• analyse and aggregate your preferences and interest for various purposes such as benchmarking, market research and product and service analysis;
• comply with our legal obligations; and
• generally help us manage and enhance our products and services.
We may use and disclose your personal information for the above primary purpose for which it is collected and for reasonably expected secondary purposes and in other circumstances authorised by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
Disclosure of personal information
From time to time, we or our contractors or service providers may disclose personal information about you to third parties such as:
• technology and administrative service providers and outsourcing contractors;
• other companies or individuals who assist us in providing products and services or who perform functions on our behalf (such as mailing houses and specialist consultants);
• third parties with whom we or one of our contractors have a business relationship for the purpose of them providing products and services to you and marketing to you;
• marketing and advertising agents;
• our related or associated companies;
• court, tribunals and regulatory authorities;
• police and other law enforcement agencies; and
• anyone else to whom you authorise us to disclose it.
A cookie is a small message given to your web browser by our web server. The browser stores the message in a text file, and the message is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from a server.
Rogue Vintner Subscription Giveaway Terms and Conditions
1.1 To enter our subscription giveaway you must subscribe to Rogue Vintner’s Newsletter via the popup or subscription section on our website.
1.2 Our subscription giveaway is free to enter (no purchase required, unless otherwise stated).
2. Eligibility and entry restrictions
2.1 To be eligible to enter a competition:
(a) entrants must be a real person, at least 18 years old and permanently reside in Australia (proof of address or age may be required)
2.2 The maximum number of entries to our subscription giveaway is 1 per person. You cannot unsubscribe and resubscribe multiple times to go into the running twice a month or to try again in another month.
3. Start and closing dates
3.1 the subscription giveaway runs monthly and will be open for entries 24/7 on our website, unless otherwise stated.
3.2 The date you confirm your subscription will correspond to the month that your entry will be entered into the draw to win.
3.3 Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of all of these terms and conditions.
4. Picking the monthly winner
4.1 An automated generator will randomly select an entry for our subscription giveaway
4.2 Winners will not be our employee, officer or agent, or an employee, officer or agent of any person or organisation involved in the running of the giveaway, and you must not be a family relation of any such person.
5. Winners and prizes
5.1 The subscription monthly giveaway winner will receive a bottle of Rogue Vintner Red or White Mash Up wine.
5.2 Subscription giveaway winners will be notified by email within 15 days following the closing date of each month and will receive their prizes not more than 60 days following that closing date.
5.3 Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the prize winner for 6 days, but if the winner fails to respond to our notification attempts within this time or provide an address for delivery of the prize, we reserve the right to disqualify that entrant and offer the prize. There will be no new winner.
5.4 No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
7. What happens to entries?
All subscription entries will be stored in a secure database for future Rogue Vintner eDM’s and Newsletters to keep you in the know regarding all upcoming news and promotions.
9. Our details
9.1 This subscription giveaway is run by Rogue Vintner, provided by Rogue, Vintner.
9.2 You can contact us:
(a) using our website contact form;
(b) by email, using the email address email@example.com
(c) by direct message on our social media channels.